Here in the north of Dalarna there are a wealth of activities on offer.
Our top 5 recommendations for summer activities in the area:
- Walking, hiking and biking, we have 2 electric bikes to rent and ordinary bikes to borrow.
- Idre Golf course offers renouned golfing only 20 minutes away.
- Climbing Städjan mountain
- Fishing and canoeing in the rivers
- Visiting Fulufjället National Park with Old Tjikko, one of the oldest trees in the world, and Sweden’s largest waterfall
For recommendations of more local activities, of which there are plenty, upon arrival we will be happy to talk to you and guide you through our surrounding area, explaining all available activities and providing you with brochures, pamphlets and contacts so that you can maximize your holiday.
At Knappgården we offer an extensive range of complimentary outdoor and indoor summertime activities . Please see facilities page for our indoor and outdoor activities offered free of charge at the hotel.
Local guide for hiking, moose safari, fishing or hunting: Get in contact with: https://www.idrewildtrack.com/en/